All training in Connective Tissue Techniques is based in a kinesthetic understanding and application of Bartenieff Fundamentals and Laban Movement Analysis.
II. Connective Tissue Techniques® l
24 NCBTMB CEs through Getting Better Bodywork, NY, NY www.gettingbetterbodywork.com
4-day intermediate course Lectures, demonstrations, experiential movement and hands-on practice.
Pre-requisite: Bartenieff Fundamentals/Laban Movement Analysis for Massage Therapists and Bodyworkers or an equivalent introductory level physical facility and experience with BF/LMA.
The completion of this course is required in order to advance to Connective Tissue Techniques™ ll.
This course is an introduction to Connective Tissue Techniques™; a unique integration of fascial work based on Connective Tissue Massage (Bindegewebsmassage) and movement training based on Bartenieff Fundamentals and Laban Movement Analysis (BF/LMA). Two additional workshops follow to complete a full training in Connective Tissue Techniques™. In each workshop, participants acquire techniques to apply and practice. Participants are expected to practice between workshops.
The course includes:
- Review of Bartenieff Fundamentals and Laban Movement Analysis (BF/LMA) in relationship to Connective Tissue Techniques™
- Learning fascial Connective Tissue Techniques™ strokes and their correct application
- Using BF/LMA in learning, practicing and applying fascial Connective Tissue Techniques™ strokes
- Developing self-awareness in movement and space while relating to your client in performing Connective Tissue Techniques™ strokes
– Wear clothing in which you are comfortable moving and that is closely fitting enough so movement can be observed
– Bring exercise towel or mat for movement on the floor
– Massage table, draping, etc. (no oils are necessary)
Ready to find out more?
If you would like to enroll or want more information, please click here.Contact Us